Friday, March 9, 2007

What Are The 7 Tips to Your Happiness?

I was asked from my very loving friend from New York on what's my 7 Tips to Happiness ... at first I was stunned but then it flows pretty great and I've got a few of my great friends to give me their answers too ... so here they are:

My first "victim" - Phenny from Indonesia (you can check out her blog by clicking on her name). I call her, the always grateful one, cause that's how she is ;-)
  1. Meeting God, especially at unexpected time and place
  2. Give my best effort in doing thing I love
  3. Talk deep an big things with my friends, learn from their point of view
  4. Give something special to people unexpectedly and unknown (like secret surprise)
  5. Be grateful for everything I encounter; especially trying to see God's perspective of everything bad to worst
  6. Love to the fullest, being able to give without expecting return/result
  7. Lose myself in some form of 'escapism', like reading, thinking, watching, listening
My second victim, my beloved big online bro haha - TAT TAT, he's very systematic. I can just copy and paste it here.

1)Be yourself
2)Follow your dream
3)Enjoy the moment
4)Experience different things
5)Be healthy, body and mind
6)Be witty
7)Dun dwell in the past

My third victim, also from Indonesia whose mouth just can't stop rattling (said contestant #4 :p). Let's welcome ... ELLY. (Pssst ... do you know hers has undergone serious "surgery" as she really rattles LOTS!). Check it out:

  1. See my parents & family happy coz if they happy, I feel happy too
  2. Have a beautiful marriage of course that includes money n love. Don't just love but have no money. Or have money but no love. And if possible, good looks is part of the package (ELLY!!!!! -.- .... Faint .... You are really cracking me up)
  3. Doing something I love such as opening up a pet salon or simply to have a dog
  4. Traveling. If possible twice a year with my loved ones and friends and of course parents
  5. Spiritual life, of course. And then she said ... OMG, how can I put this at number 5??? I'm so bad (TOO LATE ELLY. TOO LATE! HAHA ... Evil laughter follows)
  6. Helping people that need help. Be it in terms of general support, money (if I'm bloody rich) and prayers
  7. Live happily ever after. No sickness. Only healthy body. Especially if it's cancer, please stay away from me or I'll KILL YOU! (Violent Miss Elly ....)
Fourth candidate, the quieter among the bunch, but actually she's quite crappy and loud if she wants too ... she just pretends to be shy. Miss Julie from Singapore (clap clap clap) .... oh ya ... do you know she loves ballet and throwing herself in the air...?
  1. Laugh a lot which means think of funny things often
  2. Be contented - don't keep complaining
  3. Just be happy
  4. Socialize
  5. Be true to yourself
  6. Refer to #3
  7. Refer to #3 la ...
(Man ..... -.- Julie!!! -.-) .... But I totally get your point ... happiness is just BEING HAPPY! ;-) So, I shall refer to your #3 often.

My fifth candidate is another quiet shy guy ... he's younger than me but heck I call him my older brother. :-) He's very supportive and have been by my side (online-ly) all these while. Husin, you are next!
  1. Having balance in life
  2. Having good relationships with parents, loved ones, friends and everyone
  3. Laugh (It's recommended by Patch Adams)
  4. Having enough sleep
  5. Do something new and challenging every day
  6. Love yourself and love others
  7. Stay healthy (more exercises and more greens)
This 6th special guest has been missing from my sight for 3 years! -.- .... She's pretty, smart and kind. Have you enrolled yourself to be the next Tyra Bank or not ah...! If not please do quickly. Don't waste your beauty bah. Anyway, this is JOAN's tips:
  1. Be determined
  2. Work hard and play hard
  3. Treasure people that treat you right and forget about those who don't
  4. Life is tough, so what? take every opportunity that comes cross your path and make the most out of it
  5. Chocolate., cake, and ice cream. dessert is a heavenly indulgence. So enjoy every bite of it! Yummieee....
  6. One good Sunday morning
  7. Live as if it were the last day of your life
And last but not least, yours truly ... :-) ... Proudly being the #7 :p
  1. Being able to enjoy my own company
  2. Laughing and talking to myself often (I know it's kinda nuts but I love it :p)
  3. Playing with dogs (especially my Kiky who passed away on 17 April 2005)
  4. Making others laugh
  5. Giving gifts to people that really need them unexpectedly
  6. Getting to know and being a part of positive people
  7. Learning the lessons in life through unexpected ways (movies, songs, events, bugs, etc)
I seriously want to thank everyone for the time and braincells in coming up with so many great tips in happiness :-).

You have made me HAPPPYYYYYYY!!!!

And you won't know how many people may be touched by your simple comments. Thank you again and love ya all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog ;)
So inspiring...
Is this where u pour all ur ramblings? haha alright, i need to check up on you often here then.