Friday, March 16, 2007

When The Yin Meets The Yang

HAHA!
I can't ignore this comic when I first saw it.
I've been in love with "Rose is Rose" since high school.
I still remembered there was once I love it so much that I try to re-draw it to post at my notice board which I was in charge in high school.

But I couldn't draw s#@# .... (oppps ... :p) hence I traced it hahaha! Even tracing it, it still looked so rough. But heck, I'm proud of it hehe ... (Secretly I do wish I could draw cartoon and brighten the world with smiles)

Anyway, I love this one because it just shows how the Yin and the Yang work. The male and the female ... the left brain and the right brain ... It is indeed a pretty brain, don't you think so? ;-)

Do click on the image if you want to see it bigger. (You have to see it bigger anyway :p, if not you'll not understand what the baby is trying to say ... she's so cute)


Image source: www.comics.com

And another battle of the Yin and Yang from Adam @ Home. A comic that's inspired and dedicated to Stay-At-Home Dad. It's scary what kids may pick up from the parents and say it in sucha innocent way. :-)



Image source: www.ucomics.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ask cooking pot to teach you how to draw cartoon la haha. she draw so nice sia. haha

D.D. said...

:|
She so busy u know dat cooking pot
wake up never see her
go sleep never see her
walaowe -.-
camp inside her office liao lar she ...
like dat how to teach me
sob sob .... :(